Thursday, February 5, 2009

Waiting to Steal Food

Remember that time I was at your house, and you were eating a delicious dinner after a hard day of work, and I really wanted some, so I sat down right next to your legs, with my head as close to the table as possible and waited for you to look away so I could snag some with my long tongue? No, you don't. That's funny. Oh, well maybe that's because I'm not a dog, and I don't do rude shit like that just because I feel like it. It's not okay to take food from someone when they reach for the remote. That's awful etiquette and you're never going to make any friends that way, dogs. This is even worse than when they beg for food, because at least then they let you make the decision in regards to sharing your meal, instead of snatching it off your plate faster than an addict reaching for a spoon and a lighter. Rude, just downright rude.
(flickr photo steve eats by dickuhne; http://www.flickr.com/photos/dickuhne/233642966/)

2 comments:

  1. Did you see that Will Ferrell skit on SNL "Dissing you dog"? Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh definitely. Occassionally we all have to diss our dog, and when they steal your dinner is one of those times. I didn't think about it at the time, but this is definitely in the same vein as that skit, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete