Thursday, March 5, 2009

Swimming All The Time

Fish haven't really gotten much flak yet, but they need it, so here it is. They never stop swimming. Ever. Just swim, swim, swim. Not even Michael Phelps swims that much (I'm restraining myself from bong jokes). Even Aquaman didn't. But fish are all about swimming. It's their favorite. If they had blogger accounts they'd write, "God damnit, I love swimming" in their about mes.
Now, we can't swim all the time, and there are a lot of reasons for that, one of them being that basically our entire civilization is on land...unless you live in Atlantis. But the real reason, the main reason, is that we'd get all gross and pruney.
(flickr photo fish eye of the fish by jelene; http://www.flickr.com/photos/jelene/2306426147/)

3 comments:

  1. I dunno, I'm pretty sure there's a fish out there that goes "God, I hate swimming. Can I just give it a rest just for a day without ending up floating on my side?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Roxy said. Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably true. It must be exhuasting.

    ReplyDelete