Friday, March 20, 2009

Flying

I'm so happy for you birds. I really am. It must be super sweet to fly around everywhere. Like, it must be the best. Just the best. And I'm not even a little envious.
You know why flying is awesome, birds? Because it's flying. Well, clearly you already know that, because you do it all the time. I'm sure you could give me more reasons it's awesome. I only know of that one, you know, because I can't fucking fly, goddamnit. I swear I'm not envious.
I guess that's the trade off of living the pampered life of a pet bird: free food and water always but limited flying. Lame.
(flickr photo Leaving by zimpenfish; http://www.flickr.com/photos/zimpenfish/2037655993/)

4 comments:

  1. I can tell you aren't jealous. Bwahahahaha. You really do crack me up.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post I wish god would also give us wings which we can use at-least once in our lifetym (and tht lifetym would last forever)...

    Fren I am new into blogging and learning please do give me some small useful tips which i can use visit my blog and comments about it and some tips as to how can I maintain it well and get good traffic...
    http://healingjoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the poop and fly. Birds are very calculating with the poop and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying is fun, I only manage it in dreams though!

    ReplyDelete