Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sleeping in Weird Positions

Here's the deal, cats and dogs, you're either sleeping or you're stretching. Pick one. You can't do both, because it fucks with my head and also because no one else does that, at least not to the degree you do. How the hell do you relax like that? How do you not wake up with 55 pulled muscles? Did you train with gymnasts? Russian gymnasts? Who also sleep a lot?
You know what, I don't even want to know the answer. All I know and all I want to know is that I, and the rest of humanity, will never sleep in such ridiculous positions.
(flickr photo Stretchy sleep by Eggybird; http://www.flickr.com/photos/eggybird/64880916/)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could make a cozy pillow out of just my arms. I wish I were made of blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do indeed get into the funniest and most uncomfortable positions. They seen to do okay too. Are you just a bit jealous? Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steam: I know, right?
    Sandee: Yeah, maybe just a bit.

    ReplyDelete