Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eating Kibble

You knew you'd get called out on it eventually, dogs and cats. Yeah, yeah, I know you'd rather eat a steak or some tuna, and yes, I know we're the ones who give you this crap, but you still eat it. Round little dried-out pellets. You might as well just take your food intravenously.
I'm so glad we humans never eat processed, dried food. Now, I'm off to heat up a frozen dinner, have a little juice from concentrate, and finish it all with hot chocolate mix in hot water. I'm so glad we humans eat real meals like we're supposed to; none of this goddamn kibble crap.
(flickr photo half in the bag by klynslis; http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisa_yarost/2086542415/)

3 comments:

  1. We never it processed, or dried food? Bwahahahahah. You really crack me up.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! What isn't processed these days. Even our fruits and vegetables have been processed. I can't believe the wax that is on apples lately, is like a new skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to do that with a bag of Doritos. You'll never catch me on film because I only do it under cover of deepest night and a blanket of shame.

    ReplyDelete